There are so many ways to drink coffee, here at RV we love brewing because we can taste the true flavour/characteristics from the coffee itself.
There are many variables through the whole brewing process, and we will show you how to showcase coffee using different brewing methods
What you will learn:
- Coffee cupping, understanding of each single origin coffee, process, varietals
- Roasting related to brewing
- Particle sizes, grinding
- Choose the right water, and how does water effect taste
- Introduction of brewing, ratio, brewing technic
- Manual brewing in different devices, v60, Chemex, Aeropress, Syphon, Cold brew
Andy Liu is a coffee innovator who is currently working at Latorre Dutch coffee. He has been in the coffee industry for more than 10 years and achieved a few barista championship winning awards. He was the 1st place of NSW barista champion 2015, Cup of Excellence judger and qualified Q Grader.
Training session (9:00 – 11:00AM) COST: $45