Training session (9:00 – 11:00AM)
There are so many ways to drink coffee, here at RV we love brewing because we can taste the true flavour/characteristics from the coffee itself.
There are many variables through the whole brewing process, and we will show you how to showcase coffee using different brewing methods
What you will learn:
- Coffee cupping, understanding of each single origin coffee, process, varietals
- Roasting related to brewing
- Particle sizes, grinding
- Choose the right water, and how does water effect taste
- Introduction of brewing, ratio, brewing technic
- Manual brewing in different devices, v60, Chemex, Aeropress, Syphon, Cold brew
- Home brewing
Our trainers are coffee innovators and have won many Barista, Latte Art & Manual Brewing championships. All our amazing trainers have been in the coffee industry for more than 10 years and are experts in the field.
Our Cafe is located downstairs where you can enjoy a beautiful meal prior or after your workshop. Please be advised that meals are not included in the cost of the workshop.
Included is a 200g bag of Single Origin Coffee